- Part of Balliol College Quadrangle
- Line engraving Published state on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm), Plate: 9 1/2 × 11 inches (24.1 × 27.9 cm), and Image: 6 5/8 × 9 1/8 inches (16.8 × 23.2 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered above image: "For the Year 1810. Pl. 22"; lettered below image: "Engraved by J. Sketon, drawn by H. O. Neill. | Part of Balliol College Quadrangle. | Published as the Act directs, Feb'y 1, 1820, by J. Skelton, St. Aldates, Oxford."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | basket | bird | birds | broom | chimney | clouds | college | courtyard | flying | grotesque | laborer | man | scholar | shovel | smoke | street sweeper | streetlamp | tool | tree | university | window
- Associated Places:
- Balliol College | England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Joseph Skelton, active 1820–1850, Part of Balliol College Quadrangle, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.