Measured drawing of section of pediments of temple Baalbec
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 5/8 × 15 1/4 inches (54.9 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left, calculations; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Scale 50"; in pen and black ink and graphite, lower center and right, dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Measured drawing of section of pediments of temple Baalbec, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.