- The Campagna of Rome
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 2 1/4 x 3 3/4in. (5.7 x 9.5cm)
Blind embossed: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image, lower center: "London, Published September 1, 1829 by R. Jennings 62. Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Alfred Goodall, 1819–1908, British, The Campagna of Rome, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.