Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, Boscastle, Cornwall, 1814-1826
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving; steel engraving; engraver's proof touched on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 17 inches (29.8 × 43.2 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 × 12 1/4 inches (24.8 × 31.1 cm), and Image: 5 7/8 × 9 5/8 inches (14.9 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Proof touched by Turner."
Blind embossed: "W.G.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | marine art | river
- Associated Places:
- Boscastle | Cornwall | England | Europe | United Kingdom | Valency
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.