- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving; first published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 16 3/4 inches (28.9 × 42.5 cm), Plate: 9 1/4 × 12 1/4 inches (23.5 × 31.1 cm), and Image: 5 5/8 × 9 3/8 inches (14.3 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 124. Completed E.P."
Blind embossed: "W.G.R."
Lettered below image: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner R.A. | Engraved by W. Radclyffe 1826."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art
- Associated Places:
- Deal | England | English Channel | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Deal, Kent, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.