- Mount Edgecomb, Devonshire
- 1814 to 1826
- Etching and line engraving; first published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 × 17 inches (33.3 × 43.2 cm), Plate: 9 1/8 × 12 inches (23.2 × 30.5 cm), and Image: 6 1/2 × 9 1/2 inches (16.5 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 125. Completed EP.; lower left: "Mount Edgecomb, Devonshire"
Blind embossed: "W.G.R."
Lettered below image: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner R.A. | Engraved by E Goodall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, Mount Edgecomb, Devonshire, 1814 to 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.