- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving; engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 13 1/4 inches (24.4 × 33.7 cm) and Image: 7 1/4 × 11 1/4 inches (18.4 × 28.6 cm)
Lettered below image: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner R.A. | Engraved by W.B. Cooke.1821. | Plymouth Sound.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | marine art
- Associated Places:
- Cornwall | Devon | England | Mount Edgcumbe Country Park Estate | Plymouth | Plymouth Sound | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Bernard Cooke, 1778–1855, British, Plymouth Sound, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.