Traitor's Gate - Tower of London
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 383 (a)"; lower left: "11/31 Poems. Traitor's Gate - Print Proof (advanced), before ^[...] delicate cloud lines at highest point of sky - also before water reflection of sails of boat on right"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | gate | river | tower (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- London | Thames | Tower Hamlets | Tower of London | Traitor's Gate | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, Traitor's Gate - Tower of London, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.