- Part Of:
- Line engraving, early engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper, with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 6 3/4 inches (21.9 × 17.1 cm), Chine collé: 6 7/8 × 6 1/8 inches (17.5 × 15.6 cm), and Image: 2 1/2 × 4 inches (6.4 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: R.396. Loch Lomond Early, E.P. [(unknown to rowlinson)]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Loch Lomond"
Collector's stamp, verso, lower right: "J.E. Taylor Collection. | 15.7.12 A.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape (representation) | mountain
- Associated Places:
- Lomond, Ben | Lomond, Loch | Scotland
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Loch Lomond, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.