Addingham Mill on the Warfe
- Open etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 12 × 17 1/4 inches (30.5 × 43.8 cm), Plate: 7 1/4 × 9 inches (18.4 × 22.9 cm), Chine collé: 7 × 8 7/8 inches (17.8 × 22.5 cm), Image: 5 1/8 × 7 1/4 inches (13 × 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Arthington | Hartington Mill on the Wharfe | Unknown"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Drawing belongs to J.E. Taylor"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Addingham | Bradford | England | Europe | High Mill | United Kingdom | West Yorkshire | Wharfe
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James C. Allen, active 1821–1831, British, Addingham Mill on the Warfe, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.