Print made by W. R. Smith, active 1819–1851, Richmond, Yorkshire, 1818-1823
- Part Of:
- Open etching on thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 8 1/16 × 11 1/8 inches (20.5 × 28.3 cm), Chine collé (trimmed to sheet): 8 1/16 × 11 1/8 inches (20.5 × 28.3 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 × 10 5/8 inches (19.1 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.169"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | church | cityscape | landscape (representation) | river | waterfall
- Associated Places:
- Church of St. Mary the Virgin | England | North Yorkshire | Richmond | Richmond Castle | Richmond Falls | Swale | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.