IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Parham, Sept. 30, 1834, 1834
Parham, Sept. 30, 1834
- Graphite and white gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 x 10 inches (31.4 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Parham"; inscribed on verso in pen with brown ink, center: "58 | Upright | top. | [in graphite] 13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | genre subject | study (visual work) | tree
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.