- Parham, Sept. 30, 1834
- Graphite and white gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 x 10 inches (31.4 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Parham"; inscribed on verso in pen with brown ink, center: "58 | Upright | top. | [in graphite] 13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | genre subject | study (visual work) | tree
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Parham, Sept. 30, 1834, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.