- Peppering, Oct. 3. 1834
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 x 6 1/2 inches (11.1 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Peppering"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "52"; in graphite, lower center: "16a | D. Gallup"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | bushes | landscape | sky | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Peppering, Oct. 3. 1834, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.