- Burpham Oct.4.1834
- Graphite and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 x 6 7/8 inches (26.4 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Burpham | Oct.4.1834"; Verso: inscribed in pen and brown ink, center: "52. | upright | Lowest | right"; inscribed in graphite, left center: "146"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bark | botanical subject | grass | leaves | tree
- Associated Places:
- Arundel | Burpham | England | West Sussex
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Burpham Oct.4.1834, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.