- Parham, October.13.1834
- Graphite and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/16 x 6 13/16 inches (26.2 x 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Parham."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | study (visual work) | tree
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Parham, October.13.1834, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.