Print made by John Horsburgh, 1791–1869, British, Folkestone: Harbour, and Coast to Dover, Kent, 1831
Folkestone: Harbour, and Coast to Dover, Kent
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, with gray, chine colle
- Sheet: 15 9/16 × 21 9/16 inches (39.5 × 54.8 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 × 12 inches (24.8 × 30.5 cm), Chine collé: 9 5/16 × 11 1/2 inches (23.7 × 29.2 cm), and Image: 6 1/8 × 9 5/16 inches (15.6 × 23.7 cm)
Insscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.250 Folkstone - Etching"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- harbor | landscape (representation) | marine art | military art
- Associated Places:
- England | English Channel | Folkestone | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.