Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, View Across a Meadow to a Church, ca. 1834
View Across a Meadow to a Church
- ca. 1834
- Graphite on thick, moderately textured, gray wove paper
- 10 x 13 15/16 inches (25.4 x 35.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "25"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape | meadow | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.