- Windsor Castle
- ca. 1834
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 x 10 1/2 inches (19.5 x 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Windsor Castle - for his large | [512?] eon own he chose for Earl Dirby | 22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | castle | chimneys (architectural elements) | flagpole | study (visual work) | towers (building divisions) | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Windsor Castle, ca. 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.