- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's finished proof on thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, with gray chine colle
- Sheet: 12 × 17 3/8 inches (30.5 × 44.1 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 × 9 3/16 inches (17.6 × 23.3 cm), Chine collé: 6 3/4 × 8 15/16 inches (17.1 × 22.7 cm), and Image: 3 3/8 × 5 3/16 inches (8.6 × 13.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.411"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Engraver's finished Proof"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "4/6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | marine art | sea | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- Aegean Sea | Dodecanese | Greece | Naillac Tower | Rhodes
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.