A Farewell - Lake of Como Number II (vignette)
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving; first published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Blind embossed: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image, lower center: "London, Published January 1, 1830 by Robert Jennings and William Chaplin 62. Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape (representation) | terrace
- Associated Places:
- Como, Lago di | Italy | Lombardy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, A Farewell - Lake of Como Number II (vignette), 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.