- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Engraver's proof (touched)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.527 | E.P. 3"; lower left: "11 | Brienne - Scotts Prose Works"; lower center: " Proof touched + scraped by Turner all over"; lower right: "Touched + scraped by Turner | from the Bale Collections"
Collector's mark: W.G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- château | landscape (representation) | military art | river
- Associated Places:
- Aube | Aube | Brienne-le-Château | France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.