- Remains of a Bridge at San-Sien-Wey on the Pei-Ho near Tong-Tcheou, August 15, 1793
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 x 7 7/8 inches (10.2 x 20 cm)
signed in black ink, lower right: "WA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | figures | genre subject | landscape | men | punt (boat) | river | ruins | ship
- Associated Places:
- Asia | China | Hai He | Tianjin Shi
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Alexander, 1767–1816, British, Remains of a Bridge at San-Sien-Wey on the Pei-Ho near Tong-Tcheou, August 15, 1793, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.