- Line engraving, engraver's proof (early)
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "William Miller."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Melun | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Melun, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.