James Charles Armytage, 1802–1897, British, Troyes, 1835
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | church | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Seine | Troyes | Troyes Cathedral | Église Saint-Nizier de Troyes
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.