- Part Of:
- Etching and engraving, 1st published state
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W.Miller."; lettered, lower center: "Edinburgh, Published 1834, by Robert Cadell & Moon, Boys & Graves, London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | castle | landscape (representation) | rivers | rock
- Associated Places:
- Clyde | Dumbarton | Dumbarton Castle | Dumbarton Rock | Leven | Old Dumbarton Bridge | Scotland | West Dunbartonshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Dumbarton Castle, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.