- Part Of:
- Etching and engraving, 1st published state
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W.Miller."; lettered, lower center: "Edinburgh, Published 1834, by Robert Cadell & Moon, Boys & Graves, London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | castle | landscape (representation) | rivers | rock
- Associated Places:
- Clyde | Dumbarton | Dumbarton Castle | Dumbarton Rock | Leven | Old Dumbarton Bridge | Scotland | West Dunbartonshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Dumbarton Castle, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.