IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Sandy Knowe, or Smailholm Tower, 1839
Sandy Knowe, or Smailholm Tower
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower left: "turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W.Miller."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape (representation) | literary theme | tower (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Sandyknowe Farm | Scotland | Scottish Borders | Smailholm | Smailholm Tower
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.