Gloucestershire - a woman and child on a road bordering fields of ripe corn at Moreton-in-Marsh
- Graphite and watercolor with scratching out on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- 7 × 10 inches (17.8 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, graphite: "Markon Marsh"
Signed in watercolor, lower left: "WJC"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | corn | fields | fields (agricultural land) | genre subject | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Gloucestershire | Moreton-in-Marsh | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William John Chamberlayne, 1821–1910, Gloucestershire - a woman and child on a road bordering fields of ripe corn at Moreton-in-Marsh, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.