Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, Lake of Nemi, ca. 1844
Lake of Nemi
- Part Of:
- ca. 1844
- Line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 368 (a)"
Collector's mark: "W.G.R"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | lake | landscape (representation)
- Associated Places:
- Albani, Colli | Genzano di Roma | Italy | Lake Nemi | Lazio
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.