Memorial to Fraces Trotman from Acton Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to Frances Trotman from Acton Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 10 7/8 inches (38.1 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Acton Vol V page 9"; inscribed, upper right: "13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Acton | England | Greater London | London | St Mary's Church | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Trotman, Frances (1696-1698), daughter of Samuel Trotman of Siston Gloucs.
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Fraces Trotman from Acton Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.