- The Thames at Kew, February 9, 1806
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper laid to medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 5 x 7 7/8 inches (12.7 x 20 cm)
Inscribed in in artist's hand graphite lower right: "Feb 9 1806"; on back in graphite upper center: "J. Constable"; in graphite lower right: "2363 14"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | boats | river | sailboats
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Kew | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, The Thames at Kew, February 9, 1806, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.