Coat Armoril of the Noble House of Berkeley from Brentford Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Coat Armoril of the Noble House of Berkeley from Brentford Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 10 3/4 inches (37.8 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Brentford Vol V page 46"; inscribed, upper right: "22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armorial | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Brentford Church | England | Greater London | London | Middlesex | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Coat Armoril of the Noble House of Berkeley from Brentford Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.