IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Benjamin Lucas from Brentford Church, between 1796 and 1811
Memorial to Benjamin Lucas from Brentford Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to Benjamin Lucas from Brentford Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 9 5/8 inches (32.7 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Brentford Vol V page 48"; inscribed, upper right: "32."; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "4"; inscribed, lower right: "5/"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Brentford Church | England | Greater London | London | Middlesex | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.