Memorial to Elizabeth Grene also of Anne Grey from Enfield Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to Elizabeth Grene also of Anne Grey from Enfield Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Enfield Vol VI page 308"; inscribed, upper right: "84"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Enfield | England | Greater London | London | St. Andrew's Church | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Elizabeth Grene also of Anne Grey from Enfield Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.