IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Elizabeth and Sir Timothy Lannoy from Hammersmith Chapel of Ease, between 1796 and 1811
Memorial to Elizabeth and Sir Timothy Lannoy from Hammersmith Chapel of Ease
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to Elizabeth and Sir Timothy Lannoy from Fulham Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 14 7/8 inches (27 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Fulham Vol VI page 410"; inscribed, upper right: "94"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- All Saints Church | England | Fulham | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.