IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Brass Plate, unidentified from Greenford Church, between 1796 and 1811
Brass Plate, unidentified from Greenford Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Brass Plate, unidentified from Greenford Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 3/4 inches (37.5 × 27.3 cm)
Pen and black ink, upper left: "Greenford Vol VII page 441"; inscribed, upper right: "113"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | brass | church | memorial | plate
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Greenford | London | Parish of Greenford Magna | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.