IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Cox, 1783–1859, British, A Tudor Room with Figures, Possibly Hardwick Hall or Haddon Hall, mid to late 1830s
A Tudor Room with Figures, Possibly Hardwick Hall or Haddon Hall
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: sketch in graphite with watercolor splotches
- mid to late 1830s
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 5 1/4 inches (9.8 x 13.3 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | interior | room | Tudor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.