IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, A Village Street, undated
A Village Street
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 6 inches (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite center: "Rough sketch | by David Cox"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cart | chimneys (architectural elements) | cityscape | figures | landscape | people | trees | village
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.