IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Samuel Buckley and Burrage and Elizabeth Angier, between 1796 and 1811
Memorial to Samuel Buckley and Burrage and Elizabeth Angier
- Former Title(s):
Lysons: The Environs of London: Memorial to Samuel Buckley. Also to Burrage and Elizabeth Angier.
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 10 7/8 inches (36.8 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Hornsey Vol VIII page 53"; inscribed, upper right: "152"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.