IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Tomb of the Three Children of Sir Thomas Savage from Isleworth Church, between 1796 and 1811
Tomb of the Three Children of Sir Thomas Savage from Isleworth Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Tomb of the Three Children of Sir Thomas Savage from Isleworth Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 3/4 inches (37.5 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Isleworth Vol VIII page 104"; inscribed, upper right: "165"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Tomb of 3 children of Sir Thomas Savage"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial | tomb
- Associated Places:
- All Saints Church | England | Greater London | Isleworth | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.