attributed to Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, The Harvesters, undated
- Watercolor and graphite with scratching out on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 10 3/4 inches (16.8 × 27.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | children | dogs (animals) | fields | genre subject | hats | hay | labor | laborers | landscape | men | peasants | sickles | tools | women | working
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.