- William Lee, October 1, 1792
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 6 inches (14 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink lower left: "Oct 1st | 92 | drawing of William Lee in the dress he made | his [...]"; inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower center: "W[...] Lee"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Mabon, died 1798, British, William Lee, October 1, 1792, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.