The Travelling Musicians
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 10 7/8 inches (16.8 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "2"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "The Traveling Musicians"
Watermark: "J. Whatman" (Heawood 3459)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Dighton - del"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beggars | children | genre subject | instruments | men | musicians | spectators | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Dighton, 1752–1814, British, The Travelling Musicians, undated