Canvasing for Member of Parliament
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 5/8 × 10 7/8 inches (16.8 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, within margin, lower right: "Dighton- del"; in ink, within margin, upper right, "4;" in black ink, across bottom margin: "Canvasing [sic] for Member of Parliament"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Dighton- del "; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beggar | campaign | carriage | child | genre subject | men | politicians | shops | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Dighton, 1752–1814, British, Canvasing for Member of Parliament, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.