- Part Of:
- Line engraving, first published state
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by W. Radclyffe."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge | gate | landscape (representation) | palace | park | river | sporting art
- Associated Places:
- Blenheim Palace | Blenheim Park | England | Glyme | Oxfordshire | The Grand Bridge | United Kingdom | Woodstock | Woodstock Gate
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Blenheim, Oxfordshire, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.