Lyme Regis, Norfolk
- Part Of:
- Line engraving and etching, 1st state on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 15 1/8 × 20 15/16 inches (38.4 × 53.2 cm), Sheet: 9 3/4 × 12 1/2 inches (24.8 × 31.8 cm), and Image: 6 9/16 × 10 1/16 inches (16.7 × 25.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Taylor Coll"; lower center: "Lyme Regis"; lower right: "Eng & Wales"; upper left: "R | 290"
Lettered, lower center: "Engvd by T. Jeavons"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay (body of water) | cityscape | marine art
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | Lyme Bay | Lyme Regis | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Jeavons, ca. 1800–1867, British, Lyme Regis, Norfolk, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.