- Part Of:
- Line engraving and etching, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, with cream chine collé
- 12 × 17 5/16 inches (30.5 × 44 cm), 6 × 8 7/8 inches (15.2 × 22.5 cm), 5 5/16 × 8 3/8 inches (13.5 × 21.3 cm), and 2 13/16 × 4 7/16 inches (7.1 × 11.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.314"; lower left: "Engraver's Proof. Before rays continued to horizon."; lower center: "Richmond Hill"; lower right: "Engraver's proof"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape (representation) | park | river
- Associated Places:
- England | London | North Yorkshire | Richmond | Richmond Hill | Richmond Park | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, Richmond Hill, 1826-1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.