- Part Of:
- Open etching and line engraving, engravers proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, with beige chine collé
- 12 × 17 3/8 inches (30.5 × 44.1 cm), 6 1/16 × 8 1/2 inches (15.4 × 21.6 cm), 5 3/4 × 8 1/4 inches (14.6 × 21 cm), and 3 5/8 × 5 1/4 inches (9.2 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.320"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Open Etching"
Lettered, lower center: "Robt. Wallis"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | lake | landscape (representation) | mountain
- Associated Places:
- Albani, Colli | Albano, Lago | Cavo, Monte | Italy | Lazio
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, Lake Albano, 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.