- Peter Callam & Elvira
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slighlty textured, cream wove paper mounted to card, with attached offset print
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 6 inches (8.9 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "M 52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chairs | genre subject | gesture | interior | man
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
J. Findlay, active 1825–1857, Peter Callam & Elvira, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.