- Part Of:
- Open etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, with beige, chine colle
- Sheet: 11 15/16 × 17 1/2 inches (30.3 × 44.5 cm), Plate: 6 1/16 × 8 9/16 inches (15.4 × 21.7 cm), Chine collé: 5 13/16 × 8 1/4 inches (14.8 × 21 cm), and Image: 3 1/2 × 5 1/4 inches (8.9 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.321"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Open Etching | Lago Maggiore"
Lettered, lower center: "W.R. Smith"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | lake | landscape (representation) | mountain
- Associated Places:
- Alps | Europe | Italy | Maggiore, Lago | Switzerland
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.