- Etching; engraver's proof, open etched state on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 27 1/4 inches (50.2 × 69.2 cm), Plate: 16 1/2 × 21 1/2 inches (41.9 × 54.6 cm), and Image: 9 7/8 × 18 1/2 inches (25.1 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.203"; lower right: "304"
Lettered below image: "Drawn by J. M. W. Turner R A | Etched by Edwd. Goodall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | cityscape | river | tower building
- Associated Places:
- Basilica of St. Kuniberg | Bayenturm | Cologne | Germany | Great Saint Martin Church | Köln | Rhine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.